BioDynamics LLC, Kent, Ohio, specializes in innovative renewable energy and controlled environment agriculture (CEA) business solutions in the U.S. market, providing Consultancy, Project Management, Construction, System Installation and Maintenance Services for commercial, institutional, educational, residential, and specialty applications using state-of-the-art technologies and processes.
BioDynamics is a leader in controlled environment agriculture business solutions, and is focused on hydroponic greenhouse crop production.
BioDynamics provides consulting, construction services, equipment and supplies for professional commercial growers
BioDynamics offers the best prices for the best products that are available for the hydroponics gardener and commercial grower.
- Provide the best products available in the hydroponics industry and assist our customers with superior service in the growing of healthy pesticide and herbicide free organic plants.
- Make self-sustaining gardening an integral part of homes and communities.
- Provide customers with the best service possible while maintaining a comfortable, working relationship.
- Give access to and share an abundance of hydroponic gardening knowledge.
- Teach the proper use of the tools needed for success in hydroponic growing.
- Help people create the gardens they have in mind.
BioDynamics is a founding member of the Cuyahoga Valley Greenhouse Growers Association (CVGGA), a not-for-profit association and business network of regional greenhouse growers committed to sustaining and growing the local economy and restoring NEO to pre-eminence as the “Greenhouse Capital of America.”
Through a collaborative process of sharing resources and knowledge, members help identify solutions to common technical and business problems.
Focused on both sustainability and profitability, the CVGGA is dedicated to propagating state-of-the-art new greenhouses to meet higher modern-day standards of energy conservation and “clean ‘n green” technology (such as soilless hydroponics).
CVGGA commits its greenhouse growers to the following principles:
- Marketing only the highest quality plants and produce possible under the CVGGA logo.
- Increasing demand through awareness and preference for quality, locally grown products from regional growers.
- Improving grower efficiency and profits through joint problem solving and networking to share best practices and resources.
- Growing the local economy by supporting new businesses that can supply CVGGA’s Northeast Ohio greenhouse network.
- The CVGGA will assist in purchasing and marketing its Greenhouse vegetable crops under the brand name “Cuyahoga Valley Naturals.”
BioDynamics Foundation is a non-profit organization, engaged as part of a grassroots movement to support sustainable agriculture working with local schools, universities, foodbanks and other non-profits to enrich the community by introducing a more efficient, environmentally-conscious method of producing food locally.
BioDynamics Foundation is also dedicated to providing hydroponic greenhouse technology and educational curriculum to communities in need worldwide.
With the success of its pilot programs in NE Ohio, the organization has expanded its scope nationally and abroad placing sustainable greenhouses in communities suffering from hunger and malnutrition as a result of endemic poverty and food insecurity.
Based on the reality that without basic needs being met, a community will not be able to thrive, BioDynamics Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals suffering from food insecurity worldwide.